Sunday 16 September 2012

See you soon!

Hi friends, family and maybe/ hopefully new friends of the World Wide Web!

Welcome to my blog, Grenoble Girl, where- you guessed it- I will be writing from in the coming year. Moving date is the 24th of September and fast approaching! 9 years of French learning have all been building up to this event, and I. AM. READY.

Join me on the journey of a lifetime as I attempt to break down French barriers, adapt to a new culture 'gourmande', and teach teenagers who are only 3 years my junior- even if you can't be there to share it all with me in person.

See you in just over a week! But for now, I'm off for a cheeky trip to Amsterdam with a dear spontaneous friend of mine.

Bisous!

Grenoble Girl

4 comments:

  1. GG
    There are no words for how much I love your photo!
    Love,
    C&C (see what I did there?! we love alliteration!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CC and GG, whey! Am following you back for your photo too obvs! xxx

      Delete
    2. Haha! That's because there's nothing quite like an oversized photo of my face ;) eventually i will get round to creating something which actually involves cupcakes and croissants. Can't wait 'til you get out here and I can read all about your adventures (still think we should turn you into a comic strip... ) xxx

      Delete
  2. Prewarning - if your students are 'redoublants' they could be anything up to 22.

    Hope Amsterdam treated you well. I also love the picture.

    Love,
    (The mildly less catchy) LHaL

    ReplyDelete